Send us your projects

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Nov 23 00:47:43 CST 2006

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> Do you need to know how to reproduce #2004 with the database I
> uploaded, or have you already figured it out?

Hi Jon,

I making now b21
Fixed 1995 and 1966 - both the same issue on 2.0 to 2.3 convert.

And now yes, 2004 and 1997 are the only issues that looks strange.
    Both this issues it seems describe similar steps
        make db on PPC, move to Intel, edit, move back.

    in one issue you say this born new index,
    in second you say that search stop to work.

I have try reproduce this both in Valentina studio on both platforms.
Everything works fine.

So if problem exist, then really only with your project.

So YES, please test with b21 DETAILED steps.
    starting from db.Create()