Bonjour in VStudio

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Mon Nov 20 22:25:12 CST 2006

I don't know, I try to kill mDNSResponder.exe proccess, but it just
reappear, and according to the path it certainly belongs to you ;-)

I'm not that upset about it running there, what worries me more is that if I
remove Vstudio or Valentina all together, it's still there and the Bonjour
dir cannot be removed, even after a reboot.

I guess it's a service that been installed and set to start automatically on
system start, I haven't bothered yet to go in there and look but I can
probably switch it off there.

> > who wants to connect to Bonjour servers, but please at least in the
> > Win version an option to switch it off? Should I put it into Mantis?
>
> For MAC it not present at all, because it is inside of OS X .
>

> You can add it, although we self now. One of big next task
> will be improve a lots of PREFS for vstudio

OK fine then. Vstudio has sure come far since I ran it first time, start to
look really desent - good work, but yet some more options/preferences would
be fine.

Joakim