[ANN] Vstudio, Vserver, VCOM, V4MD, V4REV, VSDK 2.5 b20 (WIN)

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Mon Nov 20 22:13:05 CST 2006

Ok This seem to be ok now in b20, but I have an other issue that started to
show up, actually in b15 before update to b20 - after adding and linked a
few records V crashes as a record is linked. I open DB in Vstudio and it say
table have 2 records, opens data browser and it also show 2 records for this
table BUT when I select (top) the table that link to this table and select
the link for table (below) it show 500! Records with same value for this
link. Also if I click in a field (linked table) the field values changes.

I will of course report this into Mantis but not sure what is going on here.
I will try first to re-create the db from scratsh as it might be something
lingering from b15-b18?

/Joakim