Bonjour in VStudio

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Mon Nov 20 21:37:52 CST 2006

I don't know what this is good for but every time I start Vstudio it spend
several second on looking for Bonjour servers. Please can we have an option
to switch this off?

But more, now removing Vstudio 2.5b18 to install b20 Windows refuses to let
me delete the Bunjour subdir, even after reboot, as C:\Program
Files\Paradigma Software\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe is running in the
background. If I kill the process it just comes back instantly. Ok maybe not
a big harm, but I don't want to have any processes running in the background
of things I have no use of, even less being forced to... I am sure this is
good for many Mac users and also windows users who wants to connect to
Bonjour servers, but please at least in the Win version an option to switch
it off? Should I put it into Mantis?

Regards,

Joakim