Division by 0

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Thu Nov 16 10:48:12 CST 2006

Hi,

Yesterday I compiled for Intel and tested the application on an iMac.
I got a hard crash when trying to open the database. The crash log
says something about 'Division by 0'. The app has been compiled with
RB2006r4 and Valentina 2.4.3. My app includes a function to rebuild
the index. I used it and then I was able to open the database
normally. So it looks like that 'Division by 0' hard crash comes from
database index. What should I do now, try it with 2.5b17? Anybody
else have seen that problem or it is just me? It doesn't open with
all databases, only with some of them...

Stan