[ANN] V4RB 2.5 b14 PEF, UB. - [NEW] BINDING

jda jda at his.com
Thu Nov 9 08:39:16 CST 2006

>Why it glitches? We return wrong data ?

I have no idea. All I know is that RB behaves strangely when I open a
utf8 database (screen doesn't update correctly, I set window
locations but they remain 0, etc.). Bizarre stuff, but it happens on
both PPC and Intel Macs when I read data from a UTF8 database. I
tried to track down something that could cause this, but didn't find
anything easily. I doubt you'd be able to figure it out, either.

>:-) this not helps to reproduce

I know. It happens on this line:

result = newDatabase.myMisc.firstRecord

Of course, it's in my project.