V4MD 2.5 b11 crashes Director

Pierre Rossel prossel2 at myrealbox.com
Wed Nov 8 23:50:10 CST 2006

Hi Erne,

> do you use any SqlExecute with bindings?

No.

> do you set the CollationAttribute of some table?

Yes. I use French collation, locale name French(Swiss) and primary strength.

You pointed me to the right direction. I didn't try again with 2.5b11, but
one of the problem I had with 2.4.3 vanished when changing collation
strength to tertiary. I need the primary strength, but at least I have a
temporary workaround. And now developers know where to seek the bug.

Thank you.

Pierre Rossel