Valentina archives

Christopher Bishop CBishop at alfred.com
Tue Nov 7 14:05:56 CST 2006

I have a request.  I think that we should have access to download all
older RELEASE versions of Valentina, even if there are bugs.

When we release a product to the market, we can no longer easily update
the xtra since the server is installed in a system folder, and you must
use the right client xtra with the right server xtra.  So we need access
to the version that we made our software with.

In my case, I'm fine with the functionality of 2.4.3, so I'm going to
stick with that for my project.  However, I know that as soon as 2.5 is
finished, I won't be able to download 2.4.3 any more, so if I ever have
a problem where I have to redownload 2.4.3 to test and fix my software,
I am screwed.

Please consider this,

Chris