V4MD 2.5 b11 crashes Director

Pierre Rossel prossel2 at myrealbox.com
Tue Nov 7 16:37:39 CST 2006

Sorry for the missing details. I'm getting mad to fix bug with one version,
switch to another one and get other bugs. I'm in a hurry to release a
version soon and I'm wondering if I will make it.

OS: Win XP SP2
More info:
No time to track the bug to simple example, switching back to 2.4.3 which is
latest stable release.

Just wanted to show the problem in case it is already known.

By the way, why windows have 2.5 b11 whereas Mac has 2.5 b12 ?

Thank you.

Pierre Rossel