[ANN] V4RB 2.4 b8 uploaded

jda jda at his.com
Thu May 25 15:03:44 CDT 2006

>On 5/25/06 9:40 PM, "jda" <jda at his.com> wrote:
>
>Hi Jon,
>
>>  Unfortunately, there are new problems cropping up with reindex.
>>
>>  I take a large database (21 MB), diagnose -> OK. Works fine with b6.
>>
>>  It has a unique integer field, called "id".
>>
>>  I reindex with b9 -> error "Record "1" is locked in table "thereferences"
>
>RENDEX have produce error about record lock ??
>
>Hmm. You have some open cursors at this time ?

Nope. Indexing worked fine in b6.

In a smaller db I don't get this error. BUT, when I try to fetch a record by

WHERE id=

I get back nothing.

You have a db from me with one record. Try to retrieve that record with

WHERE id=1

and see what you get.

(P.S. the index was correct BEFORE reindexing).

Jon
Sonny Software