[ANN] V4RB 2.4 b8 uploaded

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu May 25 21:42:04 CDT 2006

On 5/25/06 8:57 PM, "Stan Busk" <maxprog at mac.com> wrote:

> Slow queries affecting all my products, one of them is right now
> unusable. I get extremely poor performances on many queries, very
> simple ones. I haven't sent anything yet because it takes time to
> create a sample DB. I will not send you private data or customer

Stan,

Also, if you say that this is single table query,
Then please enable Warning Log and do SQL query.

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
tation:vsql:reference:get_set_property

You should get log file where will be shown time for each step of query
execution.