OK to upgrade to XCode 2.3?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed May 24 23:14:10 CDT 2006

On 5/24/06 9:27 PM, "Matthew Jew" <mjew at icnc.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is is OK for Mac OS X developers to upgrade to XCode 2.3 for
> Valentina development?

Hi Mathew,

It seems yes. As I see they are binary compatible.

I also have install 2.3 today, and already rebuild all our projects in xcode
using  it, and using new debug format, but have not try yet it in debugger.

But debug format do not affect you, because we ship Valentina libs in
release mode...

So go ahead.

And note words of Jochen: