The next improvements

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Sun May 21 20:27:56 CDT 2006

Hi,

> On 5/21/06 8:32 PM, "Stan Busk" <maxprog at mac.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Stan,
>
>>> Valentina 2.x is finally pretty stable for me
>>
>> For me too. However v2.3 is slow, very slow, about 40 times slower
>> than v2.2 on given queries.
>
> Does such query have join ?

No. They are simple queries.

> Have you put something into Mantis that reproduce ?

Actually not. None of the reports I have added recently to Mantis has
been handled yet so I was thinking twice before adding even more and
also it looked like I am not the only case other there. Anyway, if
you want me to mantis that with a sample DB, no problem, I can try it
however it is going to be harder than usual...

Stan