[ANN] V4REV WIN 2.4 b6 uploaded

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue May 16 23:06:05 CDT 2006

On 5/16/06 5:38 PM, "Trevor DeVore" <lists at mangomultimedia.com> wrote:

Hi Trevor,

> I noticed the new Valentina installer installs to "/usr/local/lib/
> vcomponents".  Do we need to install here when deploying Rev/
> Valentina projects or can we put the vcomponents folder somewhere
> relative to the executable?

You can of course.

Brendan have develop Drop-in application in RB to help this.

    Look on our news page: http://www.valentina-db.com/wp/

I believe his utility will work for REV builds also.
It just copy VComponents folder inside of .app
And change install-path for dlls.

Also it is possible write terminal script for this operation.
I will make example of such script into our WIKI soon.

----
Brendan, to clarify,

This is really for MACHO apps ?

You correct install-path of all dlls from VComponents folder ?