[V4CC] Valentina for Cocoa example request

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri May 12 22:10:55 CDT 2006

On 5/12/06 9:30 PM, "Dave Parizek" <dave at Parizek.com> wrote:

> Any idea when an NSTableView hooked to Valentina for Cocoa example
> will be available?  Not trying to be a pest, just trying to plan.  I
> think if I can get that example then I'm good to go and can get busy,
> but until then I am twiddling my thumbs waiting...

Justin have sent me first 2 examples without TableView yet.

Andrei have prepare GUI of all 50 examples.

Today I was able compile and link that first 2 examples from Justin..
Also I have update today project of V4CC to new kernel settings to work on
10.3 with GCC 3.3...

Tomorrow I will explain to Andrei basic rules to develop more examples...

TableVew - we wait Justin.  :-)

Justin, may be you have some old your test/example on hands ?