[V4RB] 2.3B5 Difference Between Mac and Windows?

Bob Keeney bkeeney at everestkc.net
Fri Mar 24 16:27:14 CST 2006

I have a functioning Mac version of an application that uses this
code on a regular basis and has no issues.  Same application compiled
for Windows using the same database (created on the Mac and used in
Windows) oSet is always nil when running this code.  I've verified
via VStudio that the data exists.  I'm using the class way.

What, if any, differences are there between the Mac and Windows
versions that would cause this?

Thanks,
Bob Keeney

Function AccountExists(sAcct as string, byRef TheRecordID as integer)
As Boolean
   dim oSet as vSet
   dim iter as VSetIterator
   dim recID as integer