Corruption - more info

Kem Tekinay ktekinay at mactechnologies.com
Sun Mar 12 18:20:23 CST 2006

I can now get my database to become corrupted and I can reproduce it. The
secret is the cache. If I reduce the cache to 1 MB, the database will become
corrupted after just 66 records added. If I leave it at 100 MB (my default),
it will get corrupted sometime after adding record 1900 and before 2000.
Either situation is reproducible.

I discovered this by reducing the cache, removing Flush from my code, and
putting in DIAGNOSE after every record added.

Now the question is, is this enough information to get this fixed or do I
have to provide the code? Also, should I file this in Mantis?