[ANN] V4RB 2.3 b3 MAC

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Sat Mar 11 20:46:17 CST 2006

Hi Ruslan,

Am 11.03.2006 um 19:55 schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin:

> On 3/11/06 1:57 PM, "Kem Tekinay" <ktekinay at mactechnologies.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Kem,
>
>> On 3/11/06 2:55 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin at sunshine at public.kherson.ua
>> wrote:
>>
>>> At least now I do not see such problems.
>>
>> If I use Studio to reindex that database, it goes away. But any
>> new database
>> I create shows the error as soon as I add one record to that table.
>>
>> The line that makes the difference is this:
>>
>>   fldEnabled = new VBoolean( "Enabled", EVFlag.fIndexed )
>>
>> There is no problem if I change it to:
>>
>>   fldEnabled = new VBoolean( "Enabled", EVFlag.fNone )
>>
>> Do I remember correctly that you said that a boolean field cannot
>> be indexed
>> anyway?
>
> Yes Boolean field do not have index never. Because of its nature.
>
> Hmm, so If you specify flag fIndexed problem comes...
> Please send me again this db with one record which diagnose complains.

I have Index on Boolean too.
How can I fix this with Class-way?

DBBuchungen

name = "DBBuchungen"
BDatum = new VDate("BDatum", kV_Indexed)
Herk_Konto = new VObjectPtr
("Herk_Konto",inDataBase.TKonten,kV_Restrict+kV_Indexed)
Ziel_Konto = new VObjectPtr
("Ziel_Konto",inDataBase.TKonten,kV_Restrict+kV_Indexed)
Kategorie_ID = new VobjectPtr("Kategorie_ID",
inDataBase.TKategorien,kV_Restrict+kV_Indexed)
Betrag = new VLong("Betrag")
Kommentar = new VVarChar("Kommentar",504,kV_Nullable)
Blocked = new VBoolean("Blocked", kv_Indexed)
Deleted=new VBoolean("Deleted", kv_Indexed)

Can I make changes in Class and everything is fine or do I have to
make ALTER DATABASE?

thanks for help

Claudius

--
iMac CD 2GHz / MacOS X 10.4de / RB 2006r1/ Valentina 2.1
Homepage    http://www.ClaSai.de