Problem with RB 2006r3 beta 3

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Jun 16 14:26:55 CDT 2006

> Would you please get the latest RB beta...when I try to compile
> anything with it (and V4RB is in the plugin folder) I get this error
> message:
>
> An error has occurred while compiling this project
>
> Message: End quote missing.
>
> File: V4RB
>
> Component: Valentina
>
> Item: ImportTextAnalyse

Hmm.

        ImportTextAnalyse(
            File as FolderItem,
            FieldDelimeter as String = \",\",  <<<<<<<<<<<
            LineDelimeter as String = \"\",
            inEncoding as String = \"UTF-16\",
            inHasColumnHeader as Boolean = false) as Integer

May be they do not like this come inside of quotes..
But it have work so long ...

It is not clear:

    if this is a new bug in RB 2006 b3 - and REAL should fix it?

    or this is fix of OLD bug of RB - and we need fix our code ?