[ANN] V4RB mac+win 2.4 b13 uploaded

jda jda at his.com
Fri Jun 16 06:58:50 CDT 2006

>  > But I can't open db's made with b12 with an app compiled with b11. Is
>>  this expected behavior?
>
>Yes, read below point 2)
>

>2) This build change format of database to 2.4 version.
>     converted are Boolean fields to use really one bit on disk.
>     There was mistake, so in 2.0 - 2.3 boolean field have use 1 byte

Hi Ruslan,

Loss of backward compatibility is a big price for me to pay for
something of no benefit to my app. Are you planning on introducing
the new indexing scheme for text and varchar in 2.4? I ask, because
if not I'll wait until you do (or add something else I could really
use) to upgrade.

Thanks,

Jon