[ANN] V4RB mac 2.4b12 uploaded

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Jun 15 12:37:28 CDT 2006

On 6/15/06 3:02 AM, "Frank Schima" <macsforever2000 at goodeast.com> wrote:

>>>     http://paradigmasoft.com/en/products/download/beta
>>
>> I just installed b12, and I'm getting all sorts of "record locked"
>> errors when trying to read databases. Even database *created* with
>> b12. You have my project -- please run it with b12.
>
> Same problems for me, but I am importing data. This all worked fine
> in b10.

I see we have catch leaked objects.
Probably problem comes from this...debugging.

BTW, Frank, I have found reason of your problem
    Boolean + Vstudio mac

Reason is that in 2.x Boolean did work as byte :(
In 2.4 b12 we fix this.

In Vstudio MAC -- GCC consider boolean as 4 bytes instead of 1 as CW do.
This was reason of wrong results.