Stan's slow problem EXPLAIN

Russ Tyndall fitzbew at nc.rr.com
Thu Jun 1 15:54:30 CDT 2006

On 6/1/06 3:31 PM, "Stan Busk" <maxprog at mac.com> wrote:

> No problem, I was just pinpointing the queries. Right now I think I
> am ready to send stuff on your request.
>
>> On 6/1/06 10:04 PM, "Stan Busk" <maxprog at mac.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Meanwhile I am looking for that Non-Indexed operand.
>>>
>>> Are they normal timings? No boolean involved here however queries are
>>> extremely slow.
>>
>> Stan, lets step by step.
>>
>> I will fix booleans (lets hope tomorrow),
>> then I will check next your build, okay ?

Not trying to "hijack" this effort --- I'm really trying to be helpful ---
but my mantis issue:

0001575: Particular Query Performance Slow With Trivial Join

is probably the result of some problem similar to Stan's.  Although I had
thought perhaps the parser was the issue.

--
Russ Tyndall
Wake Forest, NC