V4CC - Cocoa examples problem

Dave Parizek dave at Parizek.com
Thu Jun 1 09:38:16 CDT 2006

I do not see any info about xcode or my app in any of the logs
available from Console.app.  None of the logs is titled "CrashLog".
There are some "CrashReporter" logs in ~/Library/Logs but these all
are listed by application and neither XCode or the TableViewDemo app
is listed...

Do I need to enable something to get a crash log?  Since the debugger
is catching it when I Build and Run is it maybe not printing any info
to the log?

--Dave
Dave Parizek