[V4RB] Subclassing VDatabase

Christer Olsson christer at ljusaideer.se
Mon Jul 24 22:47:39 CDT 2006

We have used the following code in the constructor of our subclassed VDatabase:

VDatabase( serverAdress, app.kDatabaseID, app.kDatabasePW, serverPort )

which we now have changed to

connection = new VConnection(serverAdress, app.kDatabaseID, app.kDatabasePW, serverPort)
VDatabase( connection )

This code compiles, but when we run it we get a silent crash at
VDatabase( connection )

I can't find any docs for the correct way to do this, other than a mail from Ruslan July 10, but that's rather brief.