[ANN] V4RB, V4MD, VServerOffice 2.4 b20 mac + win || VSDK mac 2.4 b20

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Jul 20 19:07:02 CDT 2006

Hi All,

You can download 2.4 b20 build of most products.

    http://paradigmasoft.com/en/products/download/beta

As you can see here, almost all ADK examples now marked as "+"
I.e. they work fine as in LOCAL so in REMOTE ways.

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
tation:vserver:adk_tests:adk_tests

* 2.4 b20 fix one nasty bug in Vclient, that was visible
        in VNET only it seems

This should be GOOD AND STANLE release.

Please try Valentina Server 2.4 b20 if you use Vserver in any of your
project during this weekend...

Btw, may be tomorrow we will make even new b21. Ivan have implement today
ZIP COMPRESSION for packets of protocol. Looks impressive. E.g. 5K text go
down to 100-300 bytes.