[ANN] V4RB mac 2.4 b18 uploaded

Russ Tyndall fitzbew at nc.rr.com
Sun Jul 16 18:40:14 CDT 2006

On 7/16/06 9:41 AM, "Ruslan Zasukhin" <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>   http://paradigmasoft.com/en/products/download/beta
>
> This build fix
>
> * [FIX] speed of queries with joins and IN the there WHERE clause
>           about 100 times faster, because now indexes are used.
>
> * [Opt] improved speed of direct iteration for VarChar.
>           Affect e.g. LIKE and REGEX.
>
> * [SQL] INSERT INTO LINK now works.
>           note, we going improve syntax of this command in near future.

I'm having very good success with 24b18, especially its handling of my more
complex queries (seven tables, many joins, etc..).  Very good performance.

Thank you, Ruslan!

The only remaining "show stopper-type" thing I have outstanding (stopping me
from moving my main project to V4RB 2x) is the db.Open() slowdown on WinXP.

--
Russ Tyndall
Wake Forest, NC