Few words about new Vserver --- part 6

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Jul 12 23:26:43 CDT 2006

On this WIKI page we have results of our tests for last days.

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
tation:vserver:adk_tests:adk_tests

* All Examples tests in LOCAL version. And they work for LOCAL.
    so this is not pointed in table.

* All Examples marked by "+" do work in VClient mode okay and in the same
way as for LOCAL.

* Examples marked as "-" something not works.

* on top of table set of examples are not marked in any way.
    this is because these examples are made right now for LOCAL use only.
    Main problem that they show dialog to choose file on HDD.
    It is not easy replace this for Vserver...
    May be later we will make special window that show dbs on server..

* AFTER table present list of few tests from our ADK/Examples/TestProject
Projects that give FAIL in CLIENT mode...

Ivan says that all they are minor issues. And they exactly did not work in
prev builds of vserver...