Some words about new Valentina Server - 1

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Jul 12 23:08:46 CDT 2006

Hi All,

I will make here short description of new Valentina Server.

1) We have develop automated way to generate sources of Valentina Server.

Our main problem was that we try implement in Vserver very reach set of
methods. If you look on mySQL then they have only 20-25 methods in their
client. VServer 2.4 have about 900 methods.

It is obvious that implement so huge number of methods manually is HARD.
And this was reason, why in Vserver 2.0 - 2.3 many methods of API Style did
not work..

Now we have develop process
    C++ sources => XML => XSLT => (Server + Client) sources.

And in few seconds we can generate CORRECT and COMPLEAT set of sources.