New error message

jda jda at his.com
Wed Jul 12 15:44:34 CDT 2006

>Hi Ruslan,
>
>I'm getting a new error with b15 that I never got before. I'm trying
>to open a file
>
>     i = valentina.GetDatabaseVersion(f) //make sure it is V2 or later
>     if i < &H200 then
>       return f
>     end if
>
>       vdb = new VDatabase
>       vdb.open(fOut) -> Exception
>

>Exception: "Volume: Database1 co#47120B Embedded File: 0x3000300000"
>is already open. Exception Error Number" 365828
>
>This code has worked ever since v2 was released -- why does it fail
>now? Is GetDatabaseVersion opening the file now?

I neglected to paste in all relevant code, sorry:

       f.CopyFileTo fOut
       fOut.MacType = "BEDN"

       if fOut.MacType <> "BEDN" then //close and reopen -- this code executes
         s = fOut.AbsolutePath
         fOut = nil
         fOut = GetFolderItem(s)
         if fOut = nil or (fOut <> nil and fOut.exists = false) then
           app.MouseCursor = nil
           MsgBox "Can't convert database."
           return nil
         end if