Problems with EVDebugLevel.kLogParams

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Tue Jul 11 09:42:10 CDT 2006

On Tuesday, July 11, 2006 sunshine at public.kherson.ua (Ruslan Zasukhin) wrote:

>On 7/11/06 4:00 PM, "Steve Albin" <steve at steve-albin.com> wrote:
>
>>> Strange. We use EVDebugLevel.kLogParams in all our examples.
>>>
>>> Please try to run any example and see if log works there with b15
>>

>> My experience with the examples is worse.  Tried two and they both crash AFTER
>> getting past the setting of Valentina.DebugLevel to EVDebugLevel.kLogParams.
>
>> I'm not competent at reading the log reports, but I've attached the one from
>> runnning the Database_RAM example.  Sorry I don't have time to do more now,
>> but will continue investigating later.
>
>Anybody else can check b15 with this parameter ON ?
>
>May be I need check RELEASE build...

I now have better information.  In my projects, I would set Valentina.DebugLevel BEFORE doing Valentina.Init.  Obviously, this always worked for me previously.  I just tried setting Valentina.DebugLevel AFTER doing Valentina.Init and my problem disappeared.

As for the examples, that was a false alarm.  I needed to set gclient to false.  Sorry, I didn't realize the examples needed to be tweaked.

Steve

--
Steve Albin - Montclair, NJ
http://www.jazzdiscography.com/