Problems with EVDebugLevel.kLogParams

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Tue Jul 11 09:00:39 CDT 2006

On Tuesday, July 11, 2006 sunshine at public.kherson.ua (Ruslan Zasukhin) wrote:

>On 7/11/06 6:00 AM, "Steve Albin" <steve at steve-albin.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm using RB2006r3 and V4RB 2.4b15.
>>
>> Here is my code:
>>
>>   #if debugbuild
>>     Valentina.DebugLevel = EVDebugLevel.kLogParams
>>   #else
>>     Valentina.DebugLevel = EVDebugLevel.kLogNothing
>>   #endif
>>

>> In the debugger, my app crashes setting Valentina.DebugLevel to
>> EVDebugLevel.kLogParams. If I change the setting to EVDebugLevel.kLogNothing,
>> then the application does not crash.
>>
>> Anyone else seeing this?
>
>Strange. We use EVDebugLevel.kLogParams in all our examples.
>
>Please try to run any example and see if log works there with b15

My experience with the examples is worse.  Tried two and they both crash AFTER getting past the setting of Valentina.DebugLevel to EVDebugLevel.kLogParams.  I'm not competent at reading the log reports, but I've attached the one from runnning the Database_RAM example.  Sorry I don't have time to do more now, but will continue investigating later.

I did take one of my projects for a quick spin after resetting the logging and everything worked fine.  I checked my another project to see if it would work now that bug # 1667 is fixed, and it does.

Steve
--
Steve Albin - Montclair, NJ
http://www.jazzdiscography.com/