[ANN] V4RB mac 2.4 b15 uploaded.

Dave Addey listmail1 at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Jul 10 18:05:43 CDT 2006

Hi Ruslan,

I just downloaded the V4RB 2.4b15, and I found that:

* It fixes bug 0001678 - thank you!

* Bug 0001676 isn't quite fixed.  I don't get the VarCharFile errors, but
the database is still reported as damaged by DIAGNOSE.

To see this, run the original test project for 0001676, as attached in
mantis.  If you insert 100,000 records, then the database is damaged all the
way through the process, until you close and then open it again. Once you
open it again, DIAGNOSE reports no errors.

Dave.