Version trouble

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Jul 10 17:53:30 CDT 2006

>> Note, that b13 have change FORMAT OF DATABASE to 2.4.
>> So you cannot open by b11 db made or opened by 2.4 b13
>>

> It is not backward compatible? How can I upgrade the format, then, so
> it is transparent to the user? The database must simply open...

Jon,

I do not understand what problems you have.

WE HAVE CHANGE own db format. Yes it is not backward compatiable.
    we do this not first time. Right ?

When Valentina 2.4 b13 open db in old format, then it TRANSPARENTLY convert
it to new 2.4 format.

This not related in any way to YOUR schema version..