REGEX question

jda jda at his.com
Sun Jul 9 15:04:40 CDT 2006

>  >>>  tab

>  >>

>  > and it finds the text.
>
>I think you should do
>
>     REGEX '\Aruslan.pdf\Z'

I thought that, too, but it doesn't work. Here is what works so far:

REGEX '(?i)[\r\t]ruslan.pdf

This finds only lines beginning with ruslan.pdf

But I can't get the end-of-line to work if it's the last character in
the field. I thought this would work:

'[\r\t]ruslan.pdf\Z'

but it doesn't (I get no hits if I include the \Z).

Jon