REGEX question

jda jda at his.com
Sun Jul 9 12:37:54 CDT 2006

Hi Ruslan,

I'm trying to do a search on a VarCharField that will match file names.

The names are kept in a CR-delimited list that begins with a tab:

tab
file1 return
file2 return
file3

I'm doing a REGEX search that should find ONLY complete matches. I
can match the beginning, but so far can't find a pattern that matches
the end. Here's what I have:

select * from theTable WHERE varCharField REGEX '(?i)[\t|\r]ruslan.pdf'

What do I need to add so that the last characters are at the end of the line?

Thanks,

Jon

P.S. I've tried $, \z, and \Z at the end of the query, but no success.