[ATTN!] Inform us about your show-stoppers bugs in 2.4 betas if any!

Christer Olsson christer at ljusaideer.se
Fri Jul 7 10:51:47 CDT 2006

>I want to make list of REALLY show-stopper bugs for any Valentina developer.
>So please inform on Valentina beta list about such bug numbers.

1. Problems with updating certain fields in db (fixed in 2.4 according to earlier mail from you, but since there is no server/client version of 2.4 we haven't been able to confirm the fix).

2. Problems with dump and load dump, both XML and SQL format. Loading dumps does not create databases identical to the originals.

3. Haven't been able to use my Mantis for months, it's impossible for me to report and follow up bugs.