[ATTN!] Inform us about your show-stoppers bugs in 2.4 betas if any!

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Thu Jul 6 17:55:59 CDT 2006

On Thursday, July 6, 2006 sunshine at public.kherson.ua (Ruslan Zasukhin) wrote:

>I want to make list of REALLY show-stopper bugs for any Valentina developer.
>So please inform on Valentina beta list about such bug numbers.

I have two items:

Mantis # 1667 SQL statement crashes Valentina Studio
    This bug is listed as effecting VStudio because that is the easiest way to demonstrate it.  But it also happens in my RB app using V4RB 2.4 b13.  This but is an absolute show stopper for my app.

Mantis # 1669 Segment error on SQL - resubmission of problem # 1429 is also a serious bug for me, but I can work around it by removing a requested feature from my app.

It would be extremely helpful to me is I could at least know that someone at Paradigma at least reviewed the sample project and database for these reports.  It is possible that these errors are a result of some mistake on my part - but I'll never know unless someone at least confirms the bug or corrects my misuse of the product.

What is the point of submitting to Mantis if no one will look at the problems?  I don't mind so much if fixes get deferred, but someone should make a notation in the Mantis entry so I know that it is on the radar.

Steve

--
Steve Albin - Montclair, NJ
http://www.jazzdiscography.com/