[V4RB2.1] VSet position ?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Jan 31 11:54:57 CST 2006

On 1/31/06 11:44 AM, "Daniel FLEURY" <daniel.fleury at free.fr> wrote:

Hi Daniel,

> Hello Ruslan
>
> how to get the VArraySet position of a record recId ? I need this to
> update a slider.value after a recID=table.addrecord() (and update the
> VArraySet sorting).
>
> I don't found nothing about it in docs or archives

Do you mean that you have RecID and you want find its position in ArraySet?

So you have ArraySet with some records,
Then you add record ... Get new RecID

And you want insert it into ArraySet ?
    even more ... To keep array sorted?

I think there is no such API now.

You want keep it sorting how?  By values of RecID?
Because if you have array that keep sort order e.g. by field f1,
Then you cannot know where to insert that new RecID.