[Valentina 2] Binary Links are amazing!

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Jan 29 10:29:41 CST 2006

On 1/28/06 8:31 PM, "Ed Kleban" <Ed at Kleban.com> wrote:

>> Also note, on Valentina list we have discuss with Ed new improvements to
>> BinaryLinks. Believe me, it will be just fantastic thing. :-)
>
> Naw, they'll be much better than just fantastic  ;-)
> ext
>> Then I think you will be happy that the next build 2.2 fc4 will be able
>> index varchar/string about 3 times faster of 2.1.
>>
>> 2.1 do bench which I have in 100 seconds, 2.2 now in 32 seconds.
>
> We going to see hashed indexes anytime soon?

Ed, I cannot say exactly.

Soon will be 2.2

Then we going spend time on XML features (at least month).
Soon I will describe on beta list what we want todo with XML.

Actually next months our main stream of development will be vserver and its
features.

And yes of course engine still will be improved parallel