[ANN] V4MD MAC 2.2 b3 uploaded. [NEW] db.SqlQuery() method.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Jan 24 22:55:43 CST 2006

Hi V4MD Developers!

You can download 2.2 b3 build.

This build contains new function Vdatabase.SqlQuery() which returns property
list.

    * this method can work with ANY SQL command.
    * it is expected that it A LOTS simplify usage of V4MD for newbie
Director developers.

    * it also have #errNumberHex, so you can easy see hex value of error
code.

Please try and let me know your comments.
If somebody need WIN build please let me know, I will make it also then.

V4MD - 2.2 b3
- 0001271: [Examples] [NEW] SQL/GettingStarted. Demonstrates usage of
db.SqlQuery() method. (Ruslan Zasukhin)
- 0001270: [API] [NEW] VDatabase.SqlQuery() method that returns Property
List for ANY SQL command. (Ruslan Zasukhin)