[ANN] V4RB WIN 2.2 b2 uploaded

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Mon Jan 23 21:09:17 CST 2006

Yes, it looks like the Valentina.SetExtensions() is the problem here.

So the only problems I have right now is the 'msl_all-
dll90_x86.dll'exception. I get it every time I exit the app and how
my app unresponsive during file creation. It is funny because it only
happen when creating a file not when converting. It looks like my app
is crashing the whole system.