[V4RB] Database file named '$$Testfile$$' and extention not honored

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Mon Jan 16 18:52:36 CST 2006

It is possible, actually I see the behavior on the Desktop but not on
my home folders.

Anyway, when it renames to the name I have provided it should also
keep the extension I have submitted. Creator and signature concepts
are dying in Unix Mac OS X world... Nothing better than a good unique
extension to get your icon properly displayed. You can always add the
extension right after Valentina is done, it works but I didn't feel
it is correct.

~/Stan