[V4RB] Database file named '$$Testfile$$' and extention not honored

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Mon Jan 16 13:51:37 CST 2006

Wow, 2.1 is worst, it even slower to create new databases and now it
freezes the whole computer during the process!... My app window
becomes completely white, and everything is freezed during more than
2 minutes. Why this? It was working very well during beta cycle. v2.1
is not usable for me right now on the PC. Everything freezes 2
minutes on the 'MaxDatabase.Create( DatabaseFile,
EVDbMode.kDscDatBlbInd, 1 * 1024 )' line!

> If 2.1 cause this problem then ... How I can reproduce ?
> Can you change V4RB example to reproduce this ?

~/Stan