[V4RB] Database file named '$$Testfile$$' and extention not honored

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Mon Jan 16 13:38:43 CST 2006

Hi,

The '$$Testfile$$' problem is gone on v2.1 final.

However v2.1 final continues stripping the file extension I provide.

I pass the FolderItem 'myFile.myExt' to the create function and I get
'myFile'.

Because of that, during file creation I get Valentina default icon
rather than mine.

Is it possible to tell the create function to create a file with my
extension?

Using the extension may fix all my icons problems.

Stan