[V4RB] Database file named '$$Testfile$$' and extention not honored

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Sat Jan 14 18:53:25 CST 2006

Hi,

Just tested, same problem. The file is named '$$Testfile$$' during
database creation, get Valentina default icon, doesn't honor the file
extention I have provided.

Also, do you remember the speed problem of Convert_v1_v2 on the PC?
It is not only converting but also creating new files. On previous
beta versions it was instantaneous, now it takes more than 1 minute
to create an empty file.

Stan