[V4RB] Database file named '$$Testfile$$' and extention not honored

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Fri Jan 13 22:52:21 CST 2006

Hi,

Ruslan, this is related to the bug I have reported to Mantis today

When I create a new database during a little while my new file is
named '$$Testfile$$' or similar (it is very fast). You can see the
file with that name then the file is renamed with the name of the
folderitem I have submitted (if you create the file on the desktop it
jumped like if you were duplicating it btw). During the time the file
is named '$$Testfile$$', it gets the default Valentina icon rather
than mine. I also found out Valentina doesn't honor the extension I
have added to my FolderItem, say, if I submit a FolderItem with name
'myFile.myExt', first I get '$$Testfile$$' with Valentina icon and
then my final file with name 'myFile' with a blank Mac OS X unknown
doc icon. My extension is gone.

Stan