Windows deployment of v2

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Jan 12 15:23:55 CST 2006

On Jan 12, 2006, at 3:08 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

>> Most applications would include VComponents in the application bundle
>> but there are situations where this is not the case.
>
> And what you think about here ?
>
> Where you want to put VComponents in this case ?

For one application they would go in a "resource/VComponent" folder
in the same folder as the app bundle.  We do this for various reasons
having to do with how CDs are burned to distribute the executable.  I
might also want to put the components in user writeable area so that
the engine could be updated over the internet without the user having
to download an updater.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia