V4REV GetDatabaseFormatVersion crash

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Jan 2 20:18:39 CST 2006

Hi,

I was testing the 2.1 b1 beta for V4REV and found that
Valentina_GetDatabaseFormatVersion() crashes Revolution every time on
OS X.4 using Rev 2.6.1.  The 2.0.5 function
Valentina_GetDatabaseVersion() works correctly (no longer in 2.1.x).

Are there plans to release a newer V4REV 2.1.x beta anytime soon?
I'm stuck in that I need some of the functions that are in 2.1 (not
in 2.0.5) but my app needs to be able to detect 1.x dbs in order to
convert them.

Thanks,

--
Trevor DeVore