2.2 and MachO

Dave Addey listmail1 at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Feb 21 22:56:45 CST 2006

Hi all,

Just read Lynn¹s post to the REALbasic list, saying that ³Valentina 2.2 ADK
for REAL Software's REALbasic includes support for Mach-O².  Did I miss a
separate MachO release, or is this still the same MachO support where you
put the Vcomponents in /Library/CFMsupport/ ?

I could *really* do to start testing native MachO plugins, with the
Vcomponents hidden inside the application package... Ruslan, are you any
closer to solving the MonkeyBread plugin conflict?

Dave.