Macho build?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Feb 13 20:59:40 CST 2006

On 2/13/06 7:51 PM, "Dave Addey" <listmail1 at dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

Hi Dave,

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> Any news on the Macho build?

All I can say is that it will work only for RELEASE build.

Also I have decide that V4RB_MAC will contains V4RB.rbx (0.8MB) without
macho.
Problem is that with it people get problems debugging apps as OS X only.
Actually this is not very correct to debug with this option, but they want.

So, V4RB_MACHO will contains V4RB.rbx (1.4MB) with macho plugin also.

And steps are very confusing:

1) you MUST download and install V4RB_mac

2) you must then download V4RB_Macho

3) drop V4RB.rbx into plugins

4) build your app as OS X Only

5) copy into App the VComponents macho.

This is ONLY what we can get for now. Debugging will not work until REAL
will make REALbasic as true MACHO application.

Revolution is true macho, and we have no problems with debugging, we just
drop VComponents macho into Revolution/Contents and it works fine.